Writing:

A New Spark


While on vacation recently I was suddenly hit with a ton of inspiration. It seems like a lot of Booktubers lately have been writing and it's really pushed me to start writing again!


My writing, much like my reading, really started when I was in middle school/early high school. It was during the times when a little boy band by the name of The Jonas Brothers were popular and Miley Cyrus was just Hannah Montana. I was in my room writing random stories and LOTS of fanfiction.


That was really how I started to develop my style and improve my writing. I've completed one whole fanfiction story and I've participated in Nanowrimo once (I didn't win). I haven't ever stopped writing. Though for the last years, I have been in this weird place. My writing has slowed down considerably. I keep the notes app on my phone open for any ideas I might have and I write a few times a week at least but it seems that I can't find a solid enough idea to write a whole story about...until now!


Something happened while I was away. All the fresh air must have cleared the fog on my brain. I got this burst of creativity. I'm determined and excited! I have had this idea bouncing around in my head for a few months but I left it wasn't going to go anywhere. Then the other day a spark of something came to mind. I'm so ecstatic that I made a Pinterest board just to have the aesthetic of all my ideas in one place. I also am starting a music playlist. I don't have everything fleshed out (it's bare bones) but I will update when I do! Now I'm off to write!!

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog