The Hamilton Book Tag! (Source)

I recently got really into Hamilton (in the last month). Then on my trip, I went on we listened to the soundtrack (the whole deal). I'm still not sure on all the lyrics but I love the songs and I'm slowly learning the words and will get them down eventually. Then when I got back I thought about how I still haven't done this tag so here we are! If you haven't listened to it yet do it! It's long (2+ hours) but it is really worth it! Spotify Youtube

~SOME SPOILERS~


The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in


I would say if I got to go into any book world (other than the obvious answer; Harry Potter) I would for sure have to say The Land of Oz! The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite childhood movies and even with the Wicked Witch I've always wanted to visit that magical land. 


The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character 


I don't know maybe Sansa Stark??

My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them


A from Every Day by David Levithan is a character that goes out and gets what they want. A doesn't let anything stand in their way. I mean the whole book is about A going out and going after what A wants.  

Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive [SPOILERS!]


Now I haven't actually finished this book so my answer for this might change but Ragnar's death from Morning Star by Pierce Brown absolutely destroyed me. I just recently read his death so it's still really fresh but as soon as I read the scene I started crying so hard I had to put the book down. I never expected Ragnar to be the one who died. He seemed so indestructible but I guess that's why Pierce chooses to kill him off. 

Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read [SPOILERS!]


I hate to use this series (The Mortal Instruments) again because I use it for almost every tag but I was in shambles after reading that Magnus and Alec broke up. They are my ultimate OTP. Everything they are, everything about them makes me squeal like a little school girl. I can't explain my love for them. 

You'll Be Back: Sassiest villain


Definitely, some of the sassiest villains in any book has to go to the group of villains in The Princess Bride.  That movie is super iconic and the villains are just the best. Everyone is sassy and has the best comebacks ever. 

The Reynolds Pamphlet: A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming


Now throughout my time reading shocking moments have been few and far between. It's getting harder for me to find books that shock me with an insane moment but there is one book that really got me. That book is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. All the events in that book blew my mind. Thankfully I didn't get spoiled for it! 

Non-stop: A series you marathoned


I've already mentioned the fact that I marathoned The Hunger Games but I also marathoned all three of The Maze Runner books by James Dashner. I really didn't plan on reading them all in succession but I think I was in a readathon. Apparently, I think reading all dystopian trilogies back to back. 

Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs


There are many, many books with multiple POVs but one of my favorite books that I don't mention a whole lot is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. I had to read it for school and it was one of the very few books I loved. Unwind had many POVs and it was not what I was expecting. It was fantastic!

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history


I can't think of any other books/series that would be remembered like Harry Potter. It's been iconic for years now and going forward I don't think any of that will change. It can't. So many people's lives have changed because of it. 

BONUS QUESTIONS:

Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start


A relationship I was rooting for since the beginning had to be Hazel and Gus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. They were just so cute together I mean how could anyone not want to root for them to be together forever. 

Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene [MINOR SPOILERS!]



One of my favorite fight scenes in a book (at least that I've read somewhat recently) was in Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman. There were scenes where the main character Kady was going through the ship trying to run away from people (no spoilers) and it got crazy!

Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read


Now this was really hard to think of something that is my guilty pleasure. I don't really have any guilty pleasure whether it's books or TV shows but if I had to choose one guilty pleasure thing I read it would have to be all the Fanfiction I read. It's seriously insane. I can't go a day without reading some.

What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books


A series that I really wanted more books in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. There was, in fact, a spin-off but that focused on a side character (Sydney) from the main series. I want more Rose and Dimitri, the original characters. It's okay though I won't complain. 

Right Hand Man: Favorite BROTP


My absolute favorite BROTP for sure without a doubt has to be Jem and Will from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. They sacrifice so much for each other. Their friendship is so strong and unbreakable. If I could have anything close to what they have in a friendship I would be set for life. 

What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading


I was really late for reading/getting into The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I didn't start reading them all until last year (and still haven't finished). Many, many people read these books growing up and I kind of wish that I had too but they are still great now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Challenge Wrap-Up