Discussion:

Journaling


I love the journaling! I actually have multiple journals now. I have a regular journal, an art journal, and a bullet journal. I started journaling after I saw a suggested video of a journal flip through and I was hooked.


I used to journal all throughout my childhood but it was very on and off. I was never consistent because I lost interest. All my journaling back then was just me writing about my day and it wasn't as fun as it was now. Now my inspiration to getting back into journaling and having fun with it is of course @Whittynovels (First Journaling Flip Through).



I started my art journal and regular journal around the same time last year in December. Then I recently (this month) got into bullet journaling. My art journal (on the left) hasn't been used a whole lot but it's a bit more time consuming so I need to find the time. Then my bullet journal (in the middle) even though I just started doing it I use it daily. Then my regular journal (on the right) I use once in a while but often if that makes sense. 

I wanted to discuss how important journaling is. Journaling is a great outlet for me. Whenever I need to get my feelings out or I can't sleep I journal. Journaling is also a great way to capture moments in your life. I use my journal for daily things I've done, music playlists I've made, books and shows I'm loving and quotes I love. For supplies, I use washi tape, Stabilo pens, paints, magazines clip outs, and pictures I've taken. 

I think if you are thinking about  journaling whether it's art journaling or just writing about your day DO IT!  I have some advice, though.
One: don't pressure yourself to be perfect. I have this problem. When I got my journal for all of my journals it took me a while to start each because I wanted to make things look great and it scared me to have blank pages. I had to push past back that feelings and jumped in.
Two: Learn as you go! My journal, in the beginning, is bad. Flat out. I don't like it but it shows my growth and how I've progressed.
Three: Take your journal everywhere. You never know when inspiration will hit.


I really love journaling so much. I absolutely love watching journal flip-throughs. I get so much inspiration from seeing them. Now I'm going to journal actually. Have fun and be creative! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog