Fireworks Tag! (Source)

Since it's 4th of July I decided to get me into the spirit I would do a fun tag. I wanted to make a fireworks tag but it already existed so here we go!


Screamers: A book that made you want to scream! (In a good or bad way)


The Walking Dead comics for sure made me scream (in sort of a bad way.) I really love the show and decided to start reading the comics and quickly, I found out that they are not like the show. There are more people and things that didn't happen in the show. Also some of my favorites from the show I didn't like in the comics.

Bombers: A book that you read before it “exploded” in the book community


There isn't a book that I can think of that I read before it was hyped. I haven't been watching Booktube for that long (a year maybe). So for that reason, I don't really have an answer. I am usually late to the game if anything.

Banger: A banned book you read


The Giver by Lois Lowery. I had to read this for school coincidently. I was fascinated by it. I think it's the first dystopian I remember reading. I remember finishing that book and being so annoyed by the ending because I wanted more. It wasn't until I looked into it sometime later that I realized it was part of a quartet.

Peony: A book/author you think everyone needs to read


I think everyone should read at least one Roald Dahl book in their life. His books are we whimsical and fantastical. He sends great messages through those stories. I think he just needs to be a staple throughout households across the world.

Crossette: A book/series with a complicated plot



I tried to rack my brain for a series/book that I've read that has a complicated plot and all I could come up with was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I actually haven't read this because I'm nervous about the plot and it being complicated and confusing but I have the whole series and I hope I can read it sometime in the near future.

Diadem: A book/series with a set of amazing central characters 



I series that has some of the best characters has to go to the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. Between Percy, Annabeth and the rest of the ragtag gang of kids. They all bring something to the table and I love to see their adventures.


Matches: Light your own fireworks by tagging 5 people!


I tag everyone out there who is celebrating 4th of July! Have fun and be safe!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog