Panda Recommendations:

Book & You(tubers)

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to catch up with all the book and YouTubers that I watch. I have an influx of new people that I've found and really enjoyed and I thought that today I would recommend some of my new favorites and a one or two older ones. 


YOUTUBERS:  




I started watching Philip DeFranco after someone showed me a video of his and now I watch him every day. He informs people of top news stories not only of real life but on Youtube too. He gives his opinion whether or not you agree with him. Then through him, I saw that his wife runs a vlog channel and so I started watching her. I love Lindsay and Trey and all the adventures they get up to. I love how real she is about everything. I really enjoy watching their family. 



I freaking love Olan Rogers! I randomly found one of his videos one day. It had to have been at least two years ago. He does funny sketches but I love his stories from his childhood. He really knows how to tell a story. Every time I am hanging out with someone new I ask them if they know who Olan Rogers is and if not I show them my favorite and first ever story I saw on Olan's channel: Ghost in the Stalls. It's a classic and I laugh the hardest when I watch it. He always puts a smile on my face. 



A few months ago I was watching a video and in my recommendations, I saw a creepy video done by Rob Dyke. As some people may know I absolutely love creepy scary things and I'm also morbidly obsessed with all things serial killers. I find all of it fascinating. Rob Dyke does all of those things. I love all of them and I can't wait to watch them when they come out.  



I only just started watching this family for the past few weeks. A lot of their videos were in my suggested section and so I randomly started watching them and now I can't stop. Their energy is so infectious! All of them are so bubbly and adorable. Their kids are really funny. They just make me smile. 

BOOKTUBERS:




I really enjoy Lala and her wide arrange of book taste. I started watching her I think when she started her booktube channel a year ago and I've loved it ever since. Like many other Youtubers, I found her randomly and the rest is history. I get most of my readathon pieces of information from her. She does quite a bit.



Jenna is a brand new person I started watching, like the last three weeks maybe even sooner. I found through another channel when they mentioned her I think it was BetweenChapters. I really love her covers and original music. The way she blends books and music together is just amazing. I'm glad I found her channel. Also Broadway. Enough said.



Whitney is just all around amazing. I started watching her some time at the end of last year when I was thinking about starting a journal and I found her videos on Youtube. All her journal flip-throughs are my inspiration for my own journaling. Through those videos, I started watching her channel. I just love her personality and how real she is about her opinions.



Shannon is one of my favorite booktubers because she is just so lovely and sweet. I started watching her when she hosted TBR Takedown 3. I participated in it. She gives off this vibe that you just can't help but feel better (at least to me). She recently did a live stream during her readathon and it was just laid back and chill. I love that. She feels like a sister and mom in the best way and I love watching her. She is so underrated in my opinion. Everyone should watch her.

If you have any recommendations of people I should watch based on these lovely people leave it below!! Or send a link to me on my Twitter @minipandasbooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog