Pokemon GO Book Tag! (Source)

Pokemon-Go-Book-Tag
IT'S EVERYWHERE!! Pokemon GO is a HUGE phenomenon. It has taken over people's lives and caused people do act very stupid. I really love Pokemon GO. I am a 90's kid so I did grow up with all the different generations of Pokemon and it's crazy to see how far the game has come! And I can't wait to see how far it goes.
Pokemon-Tag-01Starters
I've already talked a lot about my journey into reading, I even made an enter discussion on it so I am going to say something different. Now, this may not have started my love for reading but I remember loving this series when I was a kid. That series is the Judy Moody series by Megan McDonald. 
Pokemon-Tag02Pikachu
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. It's such a classic and it's one of my favorite movies of all time! I love the story even though surprisingly I haven't finished reading them all. By the way, Pikachu is the best. I loved the friendship between Ash and Pikachu. It's a lot like Dorothy and Toto. 
Pokemon-Tag-03-Zubat
I don't really have one book or series that I can think of that I don't want to read specifically because it's everywhere. I don't want to read certain books because they don't have good reviews or it's not my favorite genre. So I don't have an answer. 
Pokemon-Tag-04-Ditto


Ooooh! A trope that's redone but you still love has to go to the classic good girl falls in love with the bad guy, It's done a million times over but for me it will never get old. I recently read it in the Thunder Roads series by Katie McGarry. 
Pokemon-Tag-05-Snorlax
There are two reasons I haven't started the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. One is because I want these white editions which I'll have to order online and that ties into my second reason. I haven't bought them because they are really massive and I don't want to buy the series now because I know I'm just going to procrastinate them. 
Pokemon-Tag06-Gengar
Recently I read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison and it kept me up reading. Not in the sense that I was scared to sleep but I was so intrigued by the book. I really loved reading this book! It has haunted me ever since I finished it and I am constantly thinking about it. I want to read more from Dot Hutchison. 
Pokemon-Tag07-NidokingQueen
The real question is who isn't my OTP. Since I have so many people I ship I am going to only say a few things. My ultimate OTP is Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments. I absolutely love them. I can't express how much I love them. My new OTP is Feyre and Ryhsand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
Pokemon-Tag08-Rapidash
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff was a really intense book. I listened to the audiobook which made everything really crazy! I can't wait for the second book to be out. 
Pokemon-Tag09-Eevee

Many people are going to disagree and say that she should stop writing (they already do) but Cassandra Clare should never stop writing Shadowhunter books. I absolutely love all the books. I want them to keep going on forever. 
Pokemon-Tag14-Magikarp
I have to say that a surprising read was the Red Rising trilogy. I'm not a huge fan of Sci-Fi. It turned out to be one of my favorite series of all time! I am excited for everything that is going to happen with the rest of these books. There is another series that is coming and a comic book too I think.  
Pokemon-Tag12-Legendary
I am SUPER excited for the Lunar Chronicles even though they are really hyped up. I love the fairytales of all these stories and I'm really interested to see the twists to them. Everyone has read these books. I have Cinder and I hope I can get to it soon. 
Pokemon-Tag15Mew-MewTwo

There are many books that I want different editions but the new editions of The Mortal Instruments are the best thing! I need them in my life so badly! I want every edition of these books because it's my favorite series and they are all so beautiful! 
Pokemon-Tag10-Egg
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo is one debut novel is very excited for. It's already out now but I can't wait to get my hands on it. I need to read more LGBTQ novels and I've never read a book about a Transgender character and that needs to change.
Pokemon-Tag11-Lure-Module
I have some favorite authors that I would automatically buy their books so some of the authors include: Cassandra Clare, Pierce Brown, Ruta Sepetys and Caroline Kepnes.
Pokemon-Tag13-Server-Down

I haven't really been waiting for a super long time but I can't wait for the next book by Caroline Kepnes. You and Hidden Bodies are my favorite thrillers. I can't wait to see the next book in this series! I got an ARC of Hidden Bodies and I read in the last day of 2015 and I've wanted to next book ever since. Ahh! I just want it now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog