TRY A CHAPTER TAG (#1)

Source: BookParadise

I saw this tag going around today and thought it was perfect for the readathon I'm doing. What you do is pick five books (or less if you want) and read the first chapter of each book to try and decide what you want to read next. I am finishing up November 9 by Colleen Hoover and I'm not sure what I want to dive into next. This will probably be the first of many of these that I do. 

Book 1: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


Book 2: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


Book 3: Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat 


Book 4: Night Film by Marisha Pessl


Book 5: And I Darken by Kiersten White


I'm not going to say what I picked to read. If you want to know then you will have to tune into my wrap up of A Bout Of Books readathon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog