Discussion:

Life/Adulting


          It's been a crazy lately. I've had a lot of things happen all at once. Around the middle of July, I applied and interviewed for a job which I ended up getting. So now that it's been a month I'm really trying to get everything settled and sorted out. I've had to sort things out for work. Then training and working, etc.

          Another thing that happened at the end of July was that I finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but reading anything nowadays is huge because I'm still in a really weird place. I'm in and out of reading slumps. I'm not sure what is going on. After I finished Cinder I couldn't figure out what I wanted to read. It took me about two weeks to actually read a book. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I felt really bad (like it was wrong of me) to not be reading something, Then after deciding to keep pushing through A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas I had to start work. Which gave me no time to actually get any reading done. That brings me to now. I am trying my best to read when I can. I try to read during my lunch but sometimes it's loud and hard and I'll be able to read, keep up with this blog and also watch my shows. So far it's been easy to maintain this blog so long as I keep writing my posts in advance.


PS. As I write this I'm late.... I didn't have the chance to write this post early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Challenge Wrap-Up