#Bout of Books 17 Wrap Up

August 22nd (12:00 am) - August 28th (11:59 pm)



Well, this didn't go so well. I thought that I would have more time to read but so much happened this whole week. My days off turned into more work and family was in town again so I didn't have any time to really get any of my reading I had planned down. I didn't feel good either. I only ended up reading really one book and not even a fourth of the other one. I even wrote a full review of November 9 here. I'm still trying to get through Crown of Midnight which makes me upset because I want to be caught up before Empire of Storms comes out next week but I'm not sure that will happen. That's what I'm going to do going forward. I will be trying to read all the Throne of Glass books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog