Suicide Squad Book Tag! 

(Source: RoseBooks)


I saw the movie on Monday and so I had to find if there was a book tag and there was! RoseBooks on Youtube created this tag and I decided that I would change it up a bit. Instead of doing book characters for my Suicide Squad I chose TV Show characters.

1: HARLEY QUINN – KICK ASS [CRAZY IS OPTIONAL] HEROINE


This one was a really easy one to pick someone for and it has to be Lagertha from Vikings. She is one of the most bad ass people I've watched on TV, She's a shield maiden and leads tons of people in battle.

2: DEADSHOT – A CHARACTER THAT HAD GOOD INTENTIONS BUT WENT DOWN THE WRONG PATH.


Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy. At the beginning of the show he really had a lot of great ideas/thoughts of how he walked to change the Club. How he wanted to do the right thing and in the end things didn't turn out the way he planned.

3: RICK FLAG – THE LEADER OF THE SQUAD



This one was kind of hard for me to answer but I'll have to go with Jon Snow from, of course, Game of Thrones. He had many, many battle experiences under his belt and think he would be a great leader of this group.  

4: BOOMERANG – THE SQUAD JOKESTER





Captain Cold hands down. He is just so hysterical. I love all his sarcastic comments and all around sassy personality. He would (like he does in Legends of Tomorrow) make the serious situations light hearted.

5:  SLIPKNOT – A CHARACTER WITH AN UNIQUE TALENT


Jordan Parrish from Teen Wolf is gonna be the Slipknot of my Suicide Squad. Parrish for the longest time was just a deputy but he helped the pack. Then we found out a special ability that he has. I wasn't expecting it and no offense to Slipknot but I think it's much, much cooler than his abilities. 

6: ENCHANTRESS – THE WILD CARD


My wild card would have to go to Daenerys Targaryen. I'm not choosing Dany really because she is the wild card it's really her dragons. But if you're putting together a team how could you dare leave Daenerys Targaryen out. 

7: KILLER CROC – HEAVY HITTER


So far this one I had to choose Heat Wave since I already have Captain Cold. They work so well together and I can't imagine having are without the other, Also Mick Rory can really kick some butt. He's definitely my heavy hitter. 

8: EL DIABLO – A CHARACTER WHO FEELS GUILT OVER HIS ACTIONS


Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural) hands down have to be the most guilty people in any TV Shows I watch. They are constantly burdened bu their actions. They are the perfect El Diablo's of my team because they stand on that line between good and evil.

9: KATANA – A VOLUNTEER FOR YOU SQUAD. SOMEONE, YOU WOULD WANT IN YOUR SQUAD NO MATTER WHAT.


My Katana is sort of obvious. It has to be 100% Michonne from The Walking Dead. She even uses a katana as her weapon of choice. She's one of my favorite characters on the show. She's really kick ass and knows how to take out anyone in her way.

10: JOKER – YOUR SQUADS TARGET


Out of all the villains of all my shows, I think my squad should go after Dracula from Penny Dreadful (really any villain from that show) could do. I think seeing any and all of my squad go after Dracula would be very interesting! I can totally see an argument breaking out between Dean/Sam and the rest of the group on how to go about killing them. It would be really hilarious. I would love to see on the big screen or the small screen, to be honest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog