Ten Things I Want To Read Before 2016 Ends

The rest of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

I've only read the first book and I have the second one on my TBR for this month but I want to catch up on the series before Empire of Storms comes out next month but I'm not sure if that would happen.


The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase #2) by Rick Riordan

The Hammer of Thor is so freaking beautiful! It, like the first one, has a beautiful mix of colors that work well together. I'm really excited to see how the story plays out too. I love Norse mythology! It's my favorite out of all mythology. 

Gemina (Illuminae #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Illuminae last year shocked me with how great it was. When I started the beginning of the book it wasn't that great. I started the audiobook to hopefully add to the story and I was not disappointed. I probably will buy Gemina but wait and listen to the audiobook. I want the visuals as well as the sound.

Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare

What can I say about this? I know these are e-books but all I want to do is have my hands on another Cassandra Clare book. I need another one in my life.

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

Speaking of beautiful covers, this one takes the cake! I just recently read Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi and I really like her writing. I can't wait to see how she writes middle grade. Also, I've just heard fantastic things by everyone who's already read this.

The rest of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

The last book I read was Cinder and I need the next one! I just finished finally bingeing the rest of Once Upon a Time and I need my fairytale retelling fix. 

Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat (The Trilogy)

Now this is controversial but I really want to read Captive Prince. I want to read the whole series really. I have for a long time. One reason is because of the controversy but also I love political intrigue.  

November 9 by Colleen Hoover

I've only read Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover and I want to read another. I'm not really sure which one to read so I will probably change my mind about November 9. Really any book by her will do. 

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater (Start)

Yet another series I haven't read that is hyped. I finally started both the Throne of Glass series and the Lunar Chronicles so now all that is left for me to get to is the Raven Cycle. I'm nervous more so to read this series than the last two for a reason. Maybe I just have higher expectations. I'm not sure. 

Vicious or This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

I need to desperately get to reading a Victoria (V.E.) Schwab novel before the end of the year! I really want to read This Savage Song but I think I should start with Vicious first. Who knows maybe I will get to reading both before 2016 ends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog