You're Not Good Enough Book Tag! 

(Source: Becca and Chami)


I saw Booksandlala do this tag the other day. It was funny to hear all her answers and so I decided to take a stab at it. The premise of the tag is that you need to put 30 (book) character names in a jar or container. Then for each question pull out two names and answer what best fits the question. You should do this tag it's amazingly fun! Also, it produced some really funny answers!

1: You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?

HANNIBAL (HANNIBAL SERIES) OR ROSE (VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES)



Hannibal for sure! He's a doctor and is super intelligent. The only problem is that he can be very dangerous if you cross him so I'll have to watch out.

2:  Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

WILL H. (THE INFERNAL DEVICES) OR LOU (ME BEFORE YOU)



I don't know why Lou would ever want to kill someone. She's why to sweet. Will would be such a bigger threat so I would kill him first. Even if I don't want to. That would be so sad.

3: You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?

TAMLIN (A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES) OR DARROW (RED RISING)




Hahaha. Okay, so I don't like how Tamlin acts so I'm gonna go with Darrow on this one. He would be really sweet hopefully, Mustang won't mind.... :/

4: You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?

PEETA (THE HUNGER GAMES) OR GUS (THE FAULT IN OUR STARS)



Ironically, I  chose Peeta for this question so that's my answer. I don't think Gus would be good in the Hunger Games for obvious physical reasons. 

5:  You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

JOE (YOU) OR CATH (FANGIRL)





Another really funny one and a really easy choice. Joe has to go. I mean he stalks people and even though he might kill me first he will be eaten. I could never kill Cath. I relate to much to her to kill her. 



6: You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?


KATNISS (THE HUNGER GAMES) OR CINDER (CINDER)





Ooohhh! This is tough!! They both would be great on a team. Personally, I'll have to go with Cinder. She would be so great. No spoilers since I have only read Cinder so far but she was so bad---. Plus she is a cyborg! How cool is that?



7: You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?


KELSEY (THE QUEEN OF THE TEARLING) OR ISABELLE (THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS)




I'm not sure about this. This question is really weird. I guess I would fire Isabelle. She does her own thing.


8: You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?


MAGNUS (THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS) OR CLAIRE (OUTLANDER)




Interesting. I have to go with Magnus. I feel Magnus would be best in comforting me. Magnus is a Warlock and has been through many centuries he would understand what I'm going, though. Claire would be good too but I'd rather personally love Magnus to give me some really wise advice also just, maybe some really funny moments. Also magic.


9: Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?


JACOB (TWILIGHT) OR WARNER (SHATTER ME)





Definitely Warner. Warner is that smug a-----e who is the typical cliche popular kid. Half of the kids he hangs out with only do so because they're scared of him turning on them. Yea, that was an easy answer......


10: The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?


IO (CINDER) OR FOUR (DIVERGENT)




Io is a robot and would probably have it in her system. Four, I think would be super busy and would easily forget birthdays.


11: You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?


RAZOR (WALK THE EDGE) OR DIMITRI (VAMPIRE ACADEMY)




Hahahaha, this one made me laugh really hard. Either one of these men would be really funny to see as a Booktuber. That being said I think Dimitri would be most likely to have one. I can totally see him going on about his favorite Western novels. Rose would definitely interrupt him and walk into his videos. He would also get fangirls and Rose would probably get annoyed.


12:  Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?


ALICE (TWILIGHT) OR DANY (GAME OF THRONES)




Dany for sure! I just really hope her dragons are friendly to me or they stay away.


13: Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?


SIRIUS (HARRY POTTER SERIES) OR PERCY (PERCY JACKSON SERIES)




Oh gosh! No. Just no! I haven't finished the Percy Jackson series so he's still like 14/15 years old. He has to go. That's just wrong and VERY creepy! I guess the father has to be Sirius Black. I'm not sure how I feel about that..... :/


14: You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?

JON SNOW (GAME OF THRONES) OR RHYSAND (A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES)




Well, Jon Snow would be very confused by what a phone even is. Rhysand is the perfect answer to this question. He would for sure just read the text and plainly ignore it. Or even answer it with just a simply annoying 'k'. Ugh.


15: You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mom’s been replaced by..who?!

AIDEN (ILLUMINAE) OR JEM (THE INFERNAL DEVICES)



I 100% DO NOT want AIDEN to replace my mother/father. One he's a computer. Two if you've read Illuminae you know why nobody wants AIDEN for a parent. Jem, on the other hand, would be just an amazing parent. He is so lovely and protective. He wins over AIDEN over a million times over, <3

This was great! I had so much fun choosing my answers and reasons!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog