#readASOIAF Read-Along

June-October 2016


I was on Youtube when I saw that Riley posted a new video about a read-along for the Game Of Thrones series. She and two others (Elizabeth and Kayla) were hosting a re-readathon of the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series. I got really excited because I read the first book earlier this year and really enjoyed it but I wasn't sure when I was going to be reading the rest because to be honest I was still really intimidated by how massive they all are! But having a group of people who are reading with you is really going to be helpful!

So each month, starting in June, one of the books with be read. There was a printable checklist that can be used to help you while reading: 


Since I already read Game of Thrones this year I decided to opt out of the first month, instead, I will be reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon since it's around the same length as the rest of the series. In all, I'm super excited! If anyone is interested there is a Goodreads group here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog