Newbie Book Blog Tag! (Source)


1.Why did you start this blog?


I’ve been watching Booktube for a while and I knew I really wanted to become a part of this community where we talk and discuss books. The problem was one, I don’t have an official camera (at least one that isn’t my phone) and two I don’t feel comfortable being on camera so I did the next best thing and I started a blog instead.

2.What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?


There are so many book blogs and Booktube accounts so finding a way make your account different and unique is hard I think for me I’m gonna try and mix everything up. I love watching TV shows, writing, and journaling just as much as reading so hopefully I can incorporate all that into my blog as well.

3.What are you most excited for about this new blog?


What I’m most excited about the fact that I can actually talk about books to other book lovers. I don’t know too many people who love books as much as me and that I can discuss with.

4.Why do you love reading?


I love reading for the cliche reasons that the books transport you to different worlds. But I find reading very enjoyable. It’s like watching movies or TV Shows except I’m reading worlds on a page.

5.What book or series got you into reading?


So when this question is asked most people reply with Harry Potter but that’s actually not my answer. Don’t get me wrong I have fond memories of the series but I didn’t get into reading until about Middle School. I wasn’t the best at reading. I actually had to take a reading and comprehension class to help me improve in 6th grade. After that, I got more into reading. If I remember correctly it was The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare that really got me into reading all the books I do today.

6.What questions would you ask your favorite authors?


Obviously (from the question above) one of my all time favorite authors is Cassandra Clare. If I got the chance to meet her I would probably ask her how much she had plotted out when she writing the first book, City of Bones. Also, how much planning went into writing the series because there are a lot of crossover and hints to the other books in the Shadowhunter world.

7.What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?


I have already hit this roadblock. The hardest thing for me is being consistent. I’m gonna be better, though.

8.When did you start reading?


As I stated previously in question #5 I really started reading around middle school. I read sporadically before that and in school when it was required.

9.Where do you read?


Everywhere, I read while waiting at the doctors, while cooking, and even on occasion in between commercials of my shows. Mainly though I read in my room when it’s quiet so I can concentrate.

10.What kind of books do you like to read?


I try to pry myself on reading many different genres but right now my favorite genre is historical fiction. I can’t seem to get enough of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog