My Most Anticipated Summer Shows

(June/July)

Sunday June 5th: Outcast (Cinemax) Series Premiere 



I didn't know this was going to be a show or anything about it until I saw an interview with Robert Kirkman (the creator of The Walking Dead). He was talking about starting this new show called Outlast and I had no idea what he was talking about. I'm a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead so I checked out the trailer and I instantly fell in love! I'm a sucker for horror and creepy demonic possession sort of stories so this is gonna right up my alley. 

Sunday June 12th: Ride With Norman Reedus (AMC) Series Premiere



I've been excited for the show since I heard it be announced. Norman Reedus is one of my favorite actors, from The Walking Dead to Boondock Saints (even though his accent was quite bad). I'm also really happy to see it's about motorcycles too. I have a fascination with them so putting both Norman and motorcycles together is going to be really exciting!

Thursday June 16th: Aquarius (NBC) Season 2



When I watched the first season I wasn't sure how I was going to like the show but I ended up really enjoying it! I have a morbid fascination with serial killers and the Manson Family (which is what the show it about) is super interesting. I didn't know the second season was already coming out but it should be very good!

Tuesday June 21st: Pretty Little Liars (Freeform) Season 7



I've been watching Pretty Little Liars since the Pilot episode. I used to really, really enjoy watching the first seasons. I used to be so excited to see each episode and it was one of my highly anticipated shows but it got to a point where the show lost my interest. It almost got redundant but I will keep on watching every episode. I hope this season will be revive my love for the show.
  

Wednesday June 22nd: American Gothic (CBS) Series Premiere



I just recently saw a trailer during a commercial and it looked really interesting. I'm not actually sure I'm going to end up watching it. I have a lot of shows I watch and my schedule gets pretty full quickly so I'll have to see wait and see. I'll watch the first few episodes and see if I like it enough to prioritize it over other shows. It's another murder mystery! 

Tuesday June 28th: Dead of Summer (Freeform) Series Premiere



This is another show that I just recently saw the trailer on a commercial. I also don't really know what exactly this show is about. From the trailer it seems to me it's about a summer camp and people end up dying? I'm not sure. Though, it reminds me of Friday the 13th.

Wednesday July 13th: Mr. Robot (USA) Season 2



I think I'm most looking forward to this show. Mr. Robot was just a random show I decided to watch when it came out. I thought the premise of a hacker and group taking down a corrupted corporation seemed really cool. It was like nothing I was watching or have watched. The first season was INSANE! There were so many plot twists that I never saw coming and I can't wait to see what season two has in store!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog