Game of Thrones Book Tag (Source)


1. Arya - A character that's all about revenge



Hannibal Lector, mainly in Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris. Without spoiling anything but the reason he starts killing is because of a terrible, horrific, traumatic incident in his childhood. Hannibal Rising is all about his revenge on the men that caused his pain.


2. Varys - A book featuring political intrigue


The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen is a fantastic book filled with all sorts of political intrigue! The book revolves around Kelsea who has been hidden her whole life until her 18th birthday when she is brought back to the castle to serve as queen. This book is a lot about strategy and power play which perfectly describes how Varys is in Game of Thrones. Also, another thing is The Queen of the Tearling is becoming a movie with Emma Watson.


3. Joffrey - A villain you just love to hate


This definitely has to go to Joe from You by Caroline Kepnes. I loved Joe!  I know I wasn't supposed to like him as much as I did but I actually ended up rooting for him in book 2 (Hidden Bodies). You is told from a 2nd person point of view with Joe stalking a woman (you).


4. Jon Snow - A coming of age story


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz is the perfect coming of age story. It's just about Aristotle and Dante two boys growing and figuring out who they are and what they want from life. It's an absolutely beautiful story.


5. Jaime & Cersei - A ship you just can't get behind


I couldn't really come up with a ship that I didn't get behind. Normally I like the ships in books but in The Maze Runner series, I don't think there received to be any romance/romantic interests. It wasn't that prominent in the story but I didn't think it was necessary.  


6. Lady Olenna - A kickass older character


I love the Spook from The Last Apprentice series. He just goes in and takes care of business. His job is to get rid of all the things that go bump in the night and he's dedicated his entire life to protecting others. I think that that's pretty kickass!


7. Dany - A book featuring dragons


I actually haven't read too many dragon books so I'm going to have to go with the classic The Hobbit


8. Sansa - A character you grew to love


This one definitely goes to Simon from Carry On. I wasn't the biggest fan of Simon for a lot of books I actually found him really whiny but the more I read the more I liked him. Baz is my favorite still.


9. Melisandre - A favorite magic system


I'll have to choose Harry Potter as the best magic system. Not only do I love all the magic but I love all the world. It's such a classic magic system. I believe it's the first I've ever read as a kid.


10. Tyrion - A character whose weapon is their mind


I wasn't really sure who I could put for this then I thought about the best character that outwitted others and that would be Matilda from Roald Dahl's book of the same title. She is not only brilliant but she has some tricks up her sleeves (if you know the story you know what I'm talking about).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog