Writing:

NANOWRIMO
The doom is impending....

It's almost the end of September and that means we are gonna be only one month away from November. That means NANOWRIMO time! For those who don't know NANOWRIMO stands for National Novel Writing Month. You spend one month (the month of November) trying to make it through writing a novel or at least 50,000 words of one. If' you've been following my blog for sometime you know that I've been trying to work on a story. I've been planning on writing this story for this years NANOWRIMO. I actually haven't wrote any of the real story what I have been doing is working on a backstory and my characters. I'm planning on spending October finalizing my planning and organization of my novel. Mainly: I want to be done making my playlist on Spotify, putting all my notes in order, and having my outline fleshed out.

I think these things will help me immensely! I've participated in NANOWRIMO I believe in 2011/2012 (it was during my sophomore year of high school). I even still have all the pages I wrote. I didn't win that year but I really loved it. Every year since I've wanted to but I've run into one problem or another: not enough time, no idea what to write about, or I have an idea but didn't plan it (which is what happened last year). This year I'm ready to tackle this.

If you want to participate go here and read the rules and conditions. You still have one month to figure things out.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog