The Sad Truth I'm taking myself away from blogging for a while. For a long time, especially in the past month, I've lost all my motivation for reading. I can't seem to pick up and finish a novel. This whole year has been terrible for me. I've had to force myself to read and while I have had small bursts of great reading time I can't seem to shake this pressured feeling to have to read. It's not fun. I don't want to keep up this charade. So I regret to inform that I'm taking a step back from this blog. I want to find my spark (no matter how cliche). I want to find the reason I started this blog. I barely post on here as it is and I think that's part of the problem. It's a never-ending cycle of feeling guilty that I haven't posted so I force myself to read/post and then that in turn makes me not want to post/read less. I may post once in a while on my Twitter and Instagram so follow me there if you want updates. I don't know when I...
Popular posts from this blog
Fireworks Tag! ( Source ) Since it's 4th of July I decided to get me into the spirit I would do a fun tag. I wanted to make a fireworks tag but it already existed so here we go! Screamers: A book that made you want to scream! (In a good or bad way) The Walking Dead comics for sure made me scream (in sort of a bad way.) I really love the show and decided to start reading the comics and quickly, I found out that they are not like the show. There are more people and things that didn't happen in the show. Also some of my favorites from the show I didn't like in the comics. Bombers: A book that you read before it “exploded” in the book community There isn't a book that I can think of that I read before it was hyped. I haven't been watching Booktube for that long (a year maybe). So for that reason, I don't really have an answer. I am usually late to the game if anything. Banger: A banned book you read The Giver by Lois Lowery. I had to ...
#(Late)Read-O-Rama TBR June 11th 12:00 am - June 17th 12:00 am This is a complete last minute thrown together TBR for #Read-O-Rama. I figured I had a lot of free time this week and it would be a great time to get some reading down. Challenges: Read a book with RAMA in the title and/or author's name Read a book with water on the cover Read a short book (150 pages or less) Read a graphic novel Read a book you've been anticipating Read an own voices novel Read a book released in summer of any year Read 7 books My TBR: Long Way Home by Katie McGarry A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas The Seafarer's Kiss by Julia Ember Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas There Are Monsters Here by Cameron Chase Bonus: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling






Comments
Post a Comment