Writing:

Music Inspiration


For the past few months, I've listened to the same album on repeat. It's been the cause of many things I'm working on. It's been where I'm getting a ton of my inspiration. Not only for my writing (which I will get to that in a minute) but also my art. The album is Atlas: Year One by Sleeping At Last. The album is just amazing to me. It's made up of six EPs. But the one thing that I find really unique is that they have themes. But the one things that I find really unique is that they have themes: Darkness (1), Light (2), Space I (3), Space II (4), Land (5), Ocean (6). 


 


There are about thirty songs and they are oh so beautiful. I have my favorites (mainly the space ones, the planets). I made some art stuff too.



This album has really pushed me to write my story. I had an epiphany one night while I was listening to the album and it made me so excited for my story. I wish I had more time to write but I'm hoping that I could possibly participate in Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) in November.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog