#DiverseAThon Wrap Up

September 12th (12:00 am) - September 19th (11:59 pm)



I did better and worse than the last readathon. I didn't finish any books but I started two. I guess that counts for something right?



The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. This is the first book that I tried to read. I only got about 80ish pages into it. Then I got very sick (I still am) and so most of my time was spent either at work feeling like absolute crap or I was home sleeping and trying to get better. It was towards the beginning of the readathon too so it kind of went all down hill from there. But so far I like The Raven Boys. I can't really judge it all that mush since I didn't get very far but I will be finishing it soon. 


Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I didn't finish this one either. But this one was different than The Raven Boys. One, it was VERY apparent that this book was a diverse novel. The main character is asexual and we have side characters that transgender. But the story was very strange. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I've gotten about like 30% of the way through the book and it's not that long but I can't seem to really get into the story. I'm gonna try and finish it before judging it too much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog