Writing:

Nanowrimo Update....




Nanowrimo is a lot harder this year than years past. It's day 8 now and I've gotten very discouraged. The first two days were fine and I felt really excited to be writing but then it hit. This sudden slump. On day three I went out and instead of writing I went shopping (Which I'm really, REALLY happy with my purchase) but I didn't write all day. I barely made a dent in my daily word count that day. Ever since then it's like I hit a wall. I don't know what to write. I've tried shipping around to write other scenes I know but that's only gone so far. After I write those scenes I'm stuck again. I don't feel motivated and I dread having to write more. The problem is I don't want to quit. It seems too early to quit but I'm so busy this month and I also still have a large TBR that I have to finish if I want to meet my Goodreads goal. I've fallen behind in everything and I don't know what to do. I didn't write at all yesterday because I needed a break but I don't know how I feel. Should I stop and focus on my reading? Keep writing? I'm torn. I don't want to dread having to write the whole month and stress that I don't have my daily word count in. I just don't know how to want to write. I don't know how to get my motivation back? Should I really quit? Help me, please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog