#SPOOKATHON WRAP UP

October 17th (12:00 am) - October 23rd (11:59 pm)



#Spookathon was sort of a success.... I mean I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed what I read but I also I never did finish a book. What a surprise! Another readathon that I tried to complete and then absolutely failed. This time though was my fault. I purposely stopped reading because I've been so excited to start Nanowrimo. All I can think about is my story and planning for my story. So reading as fallen to the wayside. I will be working hard at Nanowrimo prep until November starts. 


CHALLENGES:

1. Read a thriller

2. Read a book with red on the cover

3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title

4. Read a 2016 release

5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature

What I did read was these three books here. Again though I didn't finish any on these. :( : 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog