Discussion:

Journaling


I'm almost done filling out my journal. My everyday journal that is. I can't believe how big it is. I've had the spine break and so I added some tape to it. But I was wondering how interested everyone would be in a journal flip through? I love watching them and I think it would be just as fun making one. If you would be interested I would love to know so just leave a comment saying you would like to see one or not. It would be obviously after I finished it and filmed the flip through. It might take a little while but I promise I'll get it up.



I want to thank @Whittynovels again for pushing me to start journaling. I don't know what I would do without my journaling. It's very therapeutic and relaxing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Challenge Wrap-Up