The Supernatural Book Tag


As some of you may know my all time favorite show is Supernatural. I can't wait for the new season (Season 12 I can't believe it) that comes out tomorrow Thursday, October 13th on the CW so in honor of that, I decided to see if there was a good Supernatural tag that I could do. What do you know I did!!

1. The Colt: If you could own a fictional item, what would you choose?


If I got to have any fictional item from any book world it would obviously have to be a stele from The Mortal Instruments. I mean the whole thing about a stele is that you can get powers from the symbols you draw on with the stele. Then again you have to be the half-angel so I guess my plan is flawed.

2. The Impala: If you could own a fictional vehicle, what would you choose?


Wow! So with this question, I realized that I don't have any real vehicles that I would really want. Most of the books. I read are about children (teens) so most of them don't have cars or are in that first crappy car stage in life. But for sure if I could have a fictional car from anywhere, of course, I have to choose Baby from Supernatural. I want an Impala so bad!!

3. Crowley: A villain you love to hate.


There are countless villains that are great answers to this question. My answer has to be (obviously) the Harry Potter villain(s) mainly Draco. Or maybe even some of the creatures from the series like the Dementors. I've always had a fascination with the Dementors.

4. Sam and Dean: Two characters from diff. books that’d make a perfect team to fight evil.


It's hard to choose a team that would line up to the brothers of Supernatural (Sam and Dean) but I think that a great team would be Dmitri from The Vampire Academy series and Celaena from The Throne of Glass series. They are both trained killers. Celaena kills more human and Dmitri kills more supernatural beings so they would work great together.

5. Dean and Cas: Two characters from different books that’d make a perfect couple.


You know I couldn't really choose anyone for this question. I tried hard to think about it but I don't really ship anyone together. I used to be a hardcore shipper but lately it's dwindled. Now I rarely ship and if I do it's all or nothing. I either ship people or don't care. I don't have answer....

6. Bobby: Your favorite fictional mentor-figure.


My (or one of my) favorite mentor-figures has to be The Spook from The Last Apprentice series.  I absolutely love him! He, actually now that I think of it,  reminds me a lot of Bobby. They are both grumpy old men but they both keep their family/friends close and out very protective over them.

7. The Angel tablet: One of the best books you’ve ever read.


One of the best books I've ever read has to go to a book I've read really recently: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. I can't explain the feelings this book made me feel. It hit on so many things that were personal to me and I related to the main character on many levels. It's gonna be up there on my favorites list.

8. The Demon tablet: One of the worst books you’ve ever read.


Ugh, this is hard for me. I don't lie saying that I've hated a book because that means that I couldn't find any redeeming qualities but Crimson Souls by William Holden I couldn't stand to read. I got an ARC and I didn't end up finishing it (I couldn't push myself). It got too uncomfortable for me.

9. Shapeshifters: A book with a much better cover in a different country.

(Also doesn't the cover of Hero of Ages look a lot like Dean/Jensen??)
This is easily is The Mistborn series by Brandon Sanders. The reason I haven't read these is only because I want the beautiful UK covers that all go together. The US ones just look like any other Sci-Fi book series and I'm not a big fan of the look. 

10. Hunters: A character you would love to hunt.


Well ,this question can mean two different things but I'm going to interpret this as I'm hunting to kill this character. That character has to be Black Jack Randal from The Outlander series. He's one of the worst characters I've ever read. I absolutely 100% HATE him! I can't even say his name without getting upset.

11. Chuck/The Author: A book of which you guessed the plot twist/ending already.


One book that I guessed the ending for was All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda. This book is the "who done it" sort of mystery. I totally guessed that aspect of the novel. There were other things that I didn't expect. But the main thing I totally guessed!

12. Castiel’s trench coat: A book that looks much better without its dust jacket.

 

I can't think of many (if any) book that has stuff underneath the dust jacket. One book I've read years ago does stick out in my mind, though. That book is called I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. I like the dust jacket but when I took it off I was so amazed. It's shocking!

13. Carry On My Wayward Son: Put your playlist on shuffle and play the first song. For which book is this song the perfect soundtrack?

(This song has been stuck in my head forever!)
Bulletproof by Young Guns I just added this song to my playlist. It's been one of my new favorites. This song I think would go perfectly with the Red Rising series. It's about finding out that someone's not who you thought they were and no matter how hard they try you don't let them hurt you. I think it goes really well with the trilogy and Darrow in general.

14. Charlie: Your ultimate fangirl/boy moment so far.

 
(This picture was right after I got it two years ago)
Well I mean I did get an actual tattoo of the Supernatural Anti-possession tattoo that Sam and Dean have. I think that's commitment, a permanent one too. 

15. And one to make it extra hard: Marry, Kiss, Push off a Cliff: Sam, Dean, Castiel.


How dare you make me choose.....Mary: Dean. Kiss: Sam. Cliff: Cas. Sorry Cas but at least he can save himself before he hits the ground. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Challenge Wrap-Up