Writing:

Nanowrimo Try 2017

(A Super Late Update Sorry)


So I started this year coming up with such a fantastic idea for a Nanowrimo story that I couldn't help start immediately writing down all my thoughts. I started a Pinterest board, a Spotify playlist, etc. I've been doing this since the first of the year (the first week). I feel more excited a ready to write this than I was for last years Nanowrimo. Then I decided I was gonna work on in all year and hopefully do own Nanowrimo next month (March). There are 31 days next month and I plan on writing 25,000 words which averages to about 807 words a day. There is a lot of research that needs to be done before I start writing. That is why I was saying that I hope to do my own Nanowrimo but I'm not sure if I can finish my research before then. It's gonna be in the fantasy genre and I need to flesh stuff out before I can move forward. I never updated what happened to my other story but I didn't finish it. I didn't even get close. Writing contemporary is so much harder than I thought it was gonna be. I had what I wanted for the bare bones of the novel but I didn't know how to elaborate on anything else. I didn't know how to take one idea into the next. In the end it all fell apart. I still really like that idea and someday I will make it happen but for not it is time to try something new, something epic. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog