Try A Chapter Tag

Source


Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


I really liked the first chapter of this one. It was a little confusing because it has been a while since I read Cinder and I think if I choose this one I have review what Cinder was. I need to remember the small details I forgot.

American Gods by Neil Gaiman


This book really peaked my interest. That is especially surprising considering I wasn't exactly sure what the plot was. By the end of the first chapter I was already sure that this was the book I was going to read out of all. 

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


It didn't really read this one. It was one of the last books and I read and I already made up my mind of what I wanted to read so I didn't need to continue. 

Night Film by Marisha Pessl


This book chapter was really short. I mean it had a prologue and pictures before it but I just wasn't in the mood for this book right now. 

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas


I really just wasn't feeling the story at the moment. I'm still not over A Court of Mist and Fury yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog